|Copyright –Douglas M. MacIlroy|
- That huge clay bubble will never fit in the kiln, will it?
- It’s not for the kiln. See the wire net? I want to grow something on it. I should find on the web some plants that grow in circles.
- Why can’t you grow things on flat ground like everybody?
- Oh! leave me alone, will you?
Jo went reluctantly back to his potter’s wheel. He would have thrown rows of small cups by 5. Jessy never saw how beautiful they were.
As he was producing his last one she came to him beaming:
- You know what? I cut it open in two halves. Your little cups will fit nicely in one half and…
- But it’ll never fit in the kiln, will it?
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Word count = 100